This is an awesome event that I am glad to be able to share with you all from one of my favorite sponsors! EcoMom is a great company that loves to helps others, and this is just another example of that! The EcoMom 7 Day’s Of Giving Event is going to be quite a spectacular thing!
“From Tuesday, November 23 to Monday, November 29, EcoMom will randomly choose FOUR ECOMOM ORDERS per day and make them ABSOLUTELY FREE. No matter the purchase size, you could be a winner and your whole order will be free! What’s more, they will duplicate every free order and donate it to Baby2Baby–a wonderful organization that helps support families in need. Everything in their store will be on sale, too, so even if your order isn’t one of the free ones, you’ll still be getting the best prices on their eco-friendly products for your family.”
Details About This Event:
- The 7 Days of Giving countdown begins November 23rd and runs through November 29th – in conjunction with our big sale. Winners will be announced daily.
- The donation will be made at a Los Angeles shelter in collaboration with Baby2Baby the week of November 29th.
- 4 orders per day will be selected at random to get a free order. 28 EcoMom shoppers will win – meaning they’ll be getting paid back in full by for their entire purchase.
- EcoMom will take care of their bill AND match the grand total with a equal donation to a Los Angeles shelter in collaboration with Baby2Baby.
- Event partners are: Ecomom, Baby2Baby.org, Plum Organics, SmartyPants and Episencial.
- Baby2Baby supplies Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for their children 0-4 years old. They distribute new and gently used items through a network of community-based organizations.
What a great way to give back at this time of year!