As much as it kills me to do this review.. I am a Ducks fan.. I have to admit Putters was pretty stinkin’ cute in the Beaver’s tutu set that Nicole from Sweet Sarenity Boutique sent me! And it made Hubs happy, he’s a Beaver fan. Look at her..
This outfit was very well made.. I could not get the little jewels that make up the OS off .. yes I tried! The tutu is adorable and very soft! Putter’s wouldn’t keep the hair bow in, but she usually won’t wear anything on her head so that didn’t surprise me..
Here are some other items that Nicole makes..
I love the birthday set.. Nicole also makes Converse Bling, and boy’s sets! All homemade and all to keep her home with her kiddos.
You can buy a tutu set of your very own, or many other things at Sweet Sarenity Boutique.
Nicole has very generously offered a blessed reader a $25 gift certificate to her shop to spend on whatever you want!
This Giveaway Ends Monday, December 13th at 10 Am PST.
Please put your email address in EVERY comment so I can notify you if you win!
1.Be a GFC follower of this blog and
Visit Sweet Sarenity Boutique and tell me what you will get if you win!
1. Like Sweet Sarenity Boutique on FaceBook, thank her for the giveaway! +1
2. Like Misadventures of a Family of 8 on Face Book +1
3. Follow Misadventures8 on Twitter+1
4. Follow me via Networked Blogs.. +2
5. Grab My button.. leave the link to your blog so I can go find it! +2
6. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook status tagging Sweet Sarenity Boutique and Misadventures of a Family Of 8 +2
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and tell me which on here..
8. Subscribe to Misadventures via Email +2
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org