Do you need a gift that just says it all? Literally!? Then these candles are for you! With adorable little pictures, and sayings from “I’m Sorry!” to “It’s a Girl!!” or “It’s a Boy!” these unscented little cuties are perfect to say what you want in any occasion! This is the one that I was sent for review!
It’s an adorable little candle that sits on my shelf. It’s too cute to light! These candles are not scented so they are great for friends or family with allergies. To get your own Wonderfully Elegant candles you can visit Julia’s Wonderfully Elegant page on Facebook (where you can find FREE shipping!) or her Etsy Page!! Julia also carried adorable wedding favor candles that can be personalized with your name and the year!
Julia has offered a code mothers01 for 15% off your next purchase at her shop! This code expires July 31, 2011! To use the code you select the items you want to buy, then click checkout. Choose the “other” payment option. In the message to seller section, please type in the code. Julia will then send you a “conversation” to confirm your order, then send you a revised pay pal invoice! Thanks!
Julia has also offered a blessed reader a candle of their choice! Winner of this giveaway can choose whatever color they would like. To see her available colors you can go here: www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Elegant/166687213376033.
LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN EVERY ENTRY!! Extra Entries:
1. Visit Wonderfully Elegant and tell me what candle is your favorite! +2
2. Fan Misadventures Of A Family Of 8 on Facebook +1
3. Grab My Button, put it on your blog and leave me the link so I can find it! +2
4. Follow me via Networked Blogs +2
5. Post about this giveaway in your Facebook status, tagging Wonderfully Elegant and Misadventures Of A Family Of 8. +1 (Can be done Daily)
7. Follow me on Twitter +1
8. follow the blog www.HelloToElegance.blogspot.com for exclusive offers available only to blog followers. Leave your blogger name in your entry!
9. Sign up for My Email Subscriptions +2
10. Enter another of my open giveaways and tell me which one. +1 entry for each separate giveaway you enter!
This policy is valid from 15 October 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.