I was very bummed that I never actually got to try this Baby Bond Nursing Cover.
Just before I received it Putter’s decided that she was done with that nursing thing, and so it was never used. I have to tell you though, I wish I had this a couple years ago!! Putter’s HATED to be covered up while nursing, while I hated being left wide open! So I rarely was able to nurse her in public. This nursing cover would of been perfect for us, because it covers up mom not baby!! It’s thin and breathable, while discreetly covering all the necessary areas! I will be passing this along to my daughter who is due in November with her first baby!
I was sent the Couture to review, so it could be used from the top or the bottom. This means that I could use it with a nursing top, that has snap off straps, or just a shirt that I had to pull up. It covered either my tummy, or whatever was left open by an unsnapping top. I would of felt much more comfortable nursing in public with this cover! You can also get one that only goes over the shoulder as there are three options to choose from at Baby Bond. If you are looking for a versatile nursing cover, that won’t cover up your baby, and will not cause you to over heat either, then the Baby Bond nursing cover is for you!!
Baby Bond has offered to give one reader their very own Baby Bond cover!
THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 13th, AT 4:00 P.M. PST
You must be a subscriber to this blog, (NOT the blogger blog) either by using the subscribe button at the top if you have a wordpress account, or by email (Right hand side half way down the page!)
LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN EVERY COMMENT FORM PLEASE!!
1. Fan Baby Bond on Facebook and thank them for this giveaway! +2
2. Follow Baby Bond on Twitter! +1
3. Tell me which cover is your favorite from Baby Bond! +2
4. Fan Misadventures Of A Family Of 8 on FB. +1
5. Grab my button, place on your blog, and leave me your blog link so I can find it! +3
6. Follow me via Networked Blogs. +1
6. Post about this giveaway in your FB status, using the link for this giveaway and tagging Misadventures and Baby Bond! +1 (Can be done daily)
7. Follow me on Twitter. +1
8. Enter another one of my open giveaways, and tell me which one.
+1 for each open giveaway you enter.
“I’m not responsible if you are not mailed your winnings by the sponsor”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.